The audience loved the essential tips on how to get looking great in their LBDs from getting rid of 'bingo wings' to fantastic party make up ideas to the correct underwear to wear! We even had some advice on the 'sheepdog effect' (ladies you know what I'm talking about, and if not ask Cleo!) The shopping on offer was fab too - gorgeous jewellery, shoes, handbags and lingerie and there was even some hair restyling going on!
My LBDs first outing went well too. In this case it was carefully chosen and not thrown on last minute, worn with a pair of shiny heels and some statement black jewellery. I was very pleased with the overall look, I've never felt so glamorous in something so plain! Since the event I've actually worn it a few more times and it is definitely living up to its reputation as a wardrobe staple!
I've included some pictures of the event below, please feel free to comment. Thank you to everyone who came and supported the event, a total of £395 was raised for Breast Cancer Care!
Me in my first LBD!
Sheelagh Powell and I posing for the camera!
Sheelagh Powell and Becky White from onesixeight:fitness
The venue
Becky giving her presentation on the Little Black Dress Workout
Cleo Lacey from Demi-Couture showing us all how to make the best of our LBDs
Sheelagh Powell demonstrating perfect glamorous evening make-up







No comments:
Post a Comment